Subject: Re: [docbook] ulink

You are exactly right. That was my problem. When I applied the docbook.xsl
all worked fine. However, I am curious, is it also possible to attach a
.css to override some of the formatting? For example, the spacing after
each bullet seems too large and I also don't want the bullets indented that
much.

Thanks to both of you for your replies.