Subject: Re: XML Editors

> I use xxe (http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor), free and platform
> independent.  Not perfect (but I have not tried the paid version)
> but good enough for most of my uses. I would not know whether it's
> appropriate for industrial uses, though.

My major nit with it, is that it expands all entities and then forgets
that they exist:
	http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/features.html#nonfeatures

Since I use external entities to split documents into multiple files,
use the same sections/chapters in multiple files, read in my
application's version number, etc. etc., XXE is _not_ the editor for
me.