Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: XML Editors

Steinar Bang (sb@dod.no) wrote:

> Since I use external entities to split documents into multiple files,
> use the same sections/chapters in multiple files, read in my
> application's version number, etc. etc., XXE is _not_ the editor for
> me.

Have you tried with epcEdit (www.epcedit.com)?

It supports multi-files documents ie. external entities.

After fiddling with XXE, I switched to epcEdit and I'm very satisfied.
The editor is multi-platform (I run in under Linux) although not written
in Java and support people are answering my emails.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Gour