Subject: Re: [docbook] Help needed on XSL

Hi,

It is me again.

When I try the conversion with docbook.xsl directly, I got the same
result. I means it is either the problem of docbook.xsl itself or my xml
structure.  As a newbie, I assume it is my xml structure. The following
is my table structure that is causing the problem:

      <title></title>

      <tgroup cols="2">
        <tbody>
          <row>