Subject: Re: [docbook] Table questions

I have a follow-up question: How do you determine the column width? Here is
my xml text, and it is totally ignoring the column width I am assigning
(not to mention it's also ignoring the border specification).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article SYSTEM "file:///C:/DocBook/DTD/docbookx.dtd">
<article>
<title>Table 1</title>
      <informaltable frame='all'>
            <tgroup cols='2'>
                 <colspec colwidth='3.5in'/>
                 <colspec colwidth='3.5in'/>
            <tbody>
            </tbody>
            </tgroup>
      </informaltabl
</article>

-JB

                    "Ed Stuart"
                    <estuart@sgi.n       To:     <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
                    et>                  cc:
                                         Subject:     [docbook] Table questions
                    05/05/2003
                    03:56 AM

Hi,

I'm using the 4.2 DTD; do tables allow for column headers, as opposed to
row
headers?  Also, when I'm using the 1.60.1 version of the XSLT Stylesheets,
can I have tables without visible borders and can I change the background
color of a column or row?

Thanx,
Ed Stuart