Subject: Re: [docbook] From docbook (xml) to xml and html

Try the repository on SourceForge for the DocBook resources. Drill down
through the CVS and find the stylesheets. I would post it for you but
their search capabilities are off-line at the moment. Using an existing
stylesheet may help you construct yours so it works. It isn't the most
obvious thing to construct.

Jeff