Subject: Re: [docbook] Website.dtd, olink target databse

Am Dienstag, 27. Mai 2003 11:33 schrieb Bob Stayton:
> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 01:26:30PM +0200, Janning Vygen wrote:
> >
> > Does anybody has already written an xslt converter for
> > autolayout.xml to the master targetset file (olinkdb.xml)? If not
> > i will do so, but would rather like it going for dinner tonight
> > ;-)
> > [...]
>
> Yes, XSL olink for Website has been implemented, but in CVS
> only, not the released version.  A new release of Website
> is awaiting some of Norm's time, which is in short supply.
>
> The processing is pretty much automated, using the webpage id as
> the targetdoc id value.  You can view the CVS example page
> olink.xml at this address to see how it works:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/docbook/website/exam
>ple/olink.xml?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Hi Bob,

I looked at it and found something which looks like a typo. I didn't
download it yet, but in xsl/olink.xsl:

    <xsl:when test="@targetdoc != '' or @ targetptr != ''">
                                        ^^^
should be

    <xsl:when test="@targetdoc != '' or @targetptr != ''">

I will download later this week and test the new olink
implemantation.

kind regards
janning

PLANWERK 6