Subject: Re: [docbook] mediaobject fileref troubles

Andreas schrieb:
> Hello Patrick,
>

>>I tried the following alternatives, but to no avail (I'm using Cygwin
>>for processing docbook):
>>C:\Programme\Specification\LicenseOffer.xml
>>file:///C:/Programme/Specification/LicenseOffer.xml
>>file:///cygdrive/c:/Programme/Specification/LicenseOffer.xml
>                     ^
>>file:////cygdrive/c:/Programme/Specification/LicenseOffer.xml
>                      ^
>>/cygdrive/c:/Programme/Specification/LicenseOffer.xml
>              ^
> ...shouldn't be the path in cygwin without the colon? (Its the separator
> between different paths, like ';' in Win)

Hi Andreas,

yes, you are right of course. That was a typo on my part when composing
the mail. I noticed it only after I had pressed the sent button and had
wondered whether I shall sent a corrected version, but had dropped that
idea because I was too lazy. I guess I should have done it nevertheless ;o)

Patrick