Subject: Looking for a "titled paragraph" DocBook element

L.S.

I'm looking for a docbook element that allows for a "titled paragraph"
as described below:

Title of the paragraph in bold face
     This is the body of the paragraph to which the title
     above corresponds. There is no line break between title
     and the paragraph body, and the body is indented to some
     arbitrary amount. The body uses a regular, plain font and
     the title uses the bold version of that same font.

Please note that I still want to use the regular paragraph element i.e.
without title) next to the "titled paragraph" described above.
I've been looking in the "Definitive guide" but did not find the desired
item. Would there be any such element or combination of elements that do
what I want (possibly in combination with style sheet particulars)?

Thanks a lot for any help,

Erik Leunissen