Subject: Re: [docbook] keycap proposal

Jeff Beal said:
> I'd say that Bob did a pretty good job of capturing those keys used most
> frequently on the widest variety of keyboards.  The list seems big enough,
> without adding "Undo", F1-F12, Print Screen, Break, etc.

It depends what you are documenting!  Sun documentation refers to the
"Compose" key quite frequently.  There are also keys that are printed with a
glyph (the "sliver moon" key is a good example).

For consistency sake, individual sites should be able to declare their own
attribute values.

Steve Cogorno
Sun Microsystems