Subject: Re: [docbook] use case extensions

Thanks Bob.  That's probably what I will end up doing.

I was trying to figure out if it might be better to apply an id attribute to
each step in the use case that I want to refer back to.  Then, set an
attribute in each extension procedure to indicate that it is an extension.
I guess the role attribute would be best for this (<procedure
role="extension">).  But then, I'm not sure which property to use for the
reference to the main procedure step.

Of course, if I do something like this, I'll have to create and maintain
stylesheet extensions.

- Mark