Subject: [Website] Summary tag

Hi,

I create my webpages with help of WebsiteDTD and I use on every page the
summary tag. The stylesheets generate out of this an description for
links in the menu. Nice, but If the text in the summary element contains
newlines, the link description will also contain newlines and not needed
spaces. At times some browsers misunderstand the generated description
and show another char, which is similar to a box.  How can I remove
newlines from the summary, so that they don't appear in the link
description?

Bye

Oliver Fischer