Subject: Re: [docbook] Newbie question - what schema should I use?

Hi Jose,

If you could clarify what your requirements are for a "document" it
might help.  For example, do you mean that each use case is one
document?  Can a "document" contain other "document"s?

If each "document" is a separate thing, and you want the ability to
publish it either separately or associated with other "document"s, then
each one could be an <article>.  These could be collected into one
could be collected into a <set>, allowing three levels of hierarchy
above the "document" level, but no hierarchy among "document"s.

On the other hand, if you have each "document" correspond to a <sect>,
then you have much more flexibility regarding hierarchical organization,
as one sect can contain another recursively.  The <sect>s can collected
into <chapter>s of a single book.  You can't publish a <sect> by itself,
but you can always make a wrapper of an <article> that contains one
sect.

Just a few ideas...

Cheerio

Bob