Subject: Re: [docbook] Newbie question - what schema should I use?

Hi Jose,

I use docbook for my project documentation.

I keep all of my documents in a set. Each book in the set represents a major
division in the documentation. One book for the project plan, one book for
the business analysis, another for the system documentation.  I have
chapters for actors, use cases, iteration plans etc...

I'm not sure if it's the best way, but that's how I do it. And yes, I try to
use xrefs as much as possible. You can also use ulinks to external artifacts
like models, javadocs and test results.

I just started creating a document for a new project and I have a rough
template. If you'd like me to send it to you, email me off list.

- mark