Subject: Re: [docbook] Error processing FO output from docbook-xsl

Robert,

It looks as if you don't have defined any page-sequence-masters, whih is
quite strange. Try to provde us with the first 20-30 lines of you docbook
document, and details on how you generate the fo document.

DocBook/XSl generates standard complient XSL-FO code, which XEP and FOP
normally accepts.

Regards,

Jens