Subject: DocBook, Glossary and FOP

Hi there,

I'm using DocBook to generate books or articles with Apache FOP but today I had to do a document embededing a glossary so I tryed the exact example I found there: http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/glossary.html with my usual config-pdf.xsl (fop.sh -xml Glossary.xml -xsl config-pdf.xsl -pdf Glossary.pdf) but FOP ended with :
file:///Users/fred/Java/FOP/examples/Testing/.dbx/etc/pdf-layout.xsl; Line 21; Column 16; user.pagemasters
[ERROR] java.lang.NullPointerException

So, am I missing something? is FOP not supporting glossary doctype yet?

Thanks in advance and happy new year,

Frédéric Moser