Subject: Administrivia: Virus traffic to docbook

Docbook Subscribers,
The Antivirus software we use to protect our mail server has
quarantined a considerable amount of virus traffic directed at
docbook@lists.oasis-open.org suggesting a docbook user or users running
a version of Windows is infected.  Users of the docbook mailing list
are exhorted to check their Virus definitions and to scan their
system(s) for viruses.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Lomas
Technology Services