Subject: Re: [docbook] how to start?

> Hi there,

	Hi Felipe:

> I'm a DocBook beginner, trying to write my first "Hello World" document.

	You can read the first 4 chapters of "The Definitive Guide"
(http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/docbook.html). It's quite
straightforward.
	If you prefer, there's a Docbook mailing list for portuguese
speakers: docbook-br@bazar.conectiva.com.br. Since a year I've been
  answering most of the questions there :)

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino