Subject: Re: [docbook] HTML links not being created in my indexes

Exactly right.

I have no customizations at all.  I'm using the sheets from
docbook-xsl-1.65.1.  I have
also tried 1.61.3-51 with the same results.

I just have a couple test indexterms, but I am thinking that they must
be done correctly
since the index gets created perfectly for those entries for PDF.

Below is the exact HTMLl output.  Would you like to see the details of
my environment
and processing setup, relevant DocBook markup, and/or PDF output?

I'm going to throw HTML comment delimiters around this, in an attempt to
prevent
email clients from processing the HTML:

THIS LINE NOT PART OF THE DOCBOOK OUTPUT.  <!--

Bob Stayton wrote:

>I'm not sure I understand what you are seeing in your index.  I presume you
>have a valid DocBook document that contains <indexterm> elements and an
>empty <index/> element somewhere near the end.  When you process the
>document for HTML, you get an index that has the letter divisions, as well
>as alphabetized index entries, but none of the entries are followed by a
>hyperlink to the section name?  If that is what you are seeing, then that is
>certainly unexpected behavior.
>
>Are you using a customization layer?  Do you get the same results with the
>stock stylesheets?
>
>Bob Stayton
>Sagehill Enterprises
>DocBook Consulting