Subject: Re: [docbook] page breaks

I can tell you how to insert a page break after a section. But  if you
find out how to break it's habit to make pagebreaks in places where ist
is at least ugly or in most cases nearly unreadable.
Im verry unlucky with the raving page break behavior of the fo
stylesheets and fop.

Ok, how to make pagebreraks after a section:
Insert this line in your custom style sheet for page braks after every
level2 section.

        <xsl:attribute-set name="section.level2.properties">
                <xsl:attribute name="break-after">page</xsl:attribute>
        </xsl:attribute-set>

As you might expect, this is also possible for level 1 and 3 and so on.

sincirly
 Tilman Baumann