Subject: Re: [docbook] inserting general entities

Bob Stayton wrote:
> XML Spy is wrong.  I can validate with a system entity declaration in
> dbgenent.mod with two other validation tools, but when I use XML Spy 2004
> Release 4 (the latest version), it reports the entity as being undeclared.
> That's kind of surprising because that product has been around for awhile.

Yep, XML Spy is very feature rich, but unfortunatelly not always
conformant. It had several other problems with complex DocBook DTD in
past, it uses own PI called xmlspy to store some editor specific
settings, but PI names staring with "xml" are reserved by XML spec, ... :-(

					Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature