Subject: docbook error

hi,

I am tryig to compile xml files through jade and  i am getting the
following error messages: -

barroso_p_hidec.xml:3:59:E: could not get
"/docbook/xml/4.2CR1/docbookx.dtd " from "www.oasis-open.org" (reason
given was "Not Found")

barroso_p_hidec.xml:3:59:E: DTD did not contain element declaration
for document type name

barroso_p_hidec.xml:4:8:E: element "article" undefined

barroso_p_hidec.xml:5:13:E: element "articleinfo" undefined

i have check the mailing lists and no one has came across a similar
problem so i needed guidance on what has gone wrong. i have checked the
files if they contain the right path for docbook.dtd

this was occured first when i tried compiling a new created xml file and
then after it shows this message for every other file that i try to
compile.

--
Regards
Krutant Dave