Subject: Re: [docbook] DTD Customisation

Mike

> Have you considered having your authors work from a template that had a
> skeletal structure with <section role="topic"> etc.  already in place?
I think that will be my backup plan.

> I'm pretty sure you could set up Arbortext Epic
I always see dollar signs flashing before my eyes on the mention of
Arbortext ($$$) - see! ;o) - Cool product. Too expensive for my team
though. I've never got on that well with Emacs either. Most of my
collegues are Windows users and are going to need something more
WYSIWYG. I'm going to look into XXE in the next couple of days.

Does anyone have any other suggestions that can deal with?

- Skeletal Structure support
- Real Time Validation
- Contextual elements support
- WYSIWYG/Document view/edit