Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook documents in CVS [an apology]

Rune Enggaard Lausen wrote:

> After some customization of the stylesheets, we have the result you can
> see on the first page of the attached document. The document is in
> Danish, but you should be able to find the relevant parts :-)

Michael Wiedmann has kindly brought my attention to the fact, that the
attached document was quite large (~ 200kb).

This is of course not very friendly to those with slow and/or
expensive internet connections.

I must admit that I didn't even look at the file size before sending
the mail, and this is of course a huge error on my side!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and/or
irritation this has caused. It will not happen again.

Best regards,

	Rune