Subject: Re: [docbook] docbook website features

Stefan Seefeld wrote:

You've not mentioned what the doctype of your news feed is.

If you're using RSS 1.0 to syndicate your headlines, it's already been
integrated into DocBook Website. Before using Website XSL stylesheets,
make sure that you've grabbed their latest version from the CVS
repository because minor bugs have been fixed but not released.

To refer to your RSS news feed, you need to insert something similar to
the following into you XML source file(s):

<rss feed="path/to/rssfeed"/>

What Janning proposed suites when your news feed complies with DocBook
elements.

Notice that, other versions of RSS and Atom standards will be integrated
soon.

Sina