Subject: Re: [docbook] docbook website features

Sina K. Heshmati wrote:

> You've not mentioned what the doctype of your news feed is.

that wasn't decided yet when I asked the question. I didn't know
docbook-website already supports rss.

> If you're using RSS 1.0 to syndicate your headlines, it's already been
> integrated into DocBook Website. Before using Website XSL stylesheets,
> make sure that you've grabbed their latest version from the CVS
> repository because minor bugs have been fixed but not released.
>
> To refer to your RSS news feed, you need to insert something similar to
> the following into you XML source file(s):
>
> <rss feed="path/to/rssfeed"/>

fine. Is there some documentation about how to use rss feeds, other
than embedding the *whole* feed ? For example, how can I insert the headline
of the latest item into a given page ? The latest 5 items ? How can I generate
a 'news' page containing the latest n items (the full content, this time) ?
Etc.

Thanks,
		Stefan