Subject: Re: [docbook] Where does DTD declare XSL?

Your are correct, I don't think the processing instruction is wrong.  I would ask Wattle about the problem.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 3:08 PM

Bob,

I am using Wattle software's XMLWriter ver 2.4 which uses MSXML. I certainly am not as knowledgable about XML as you but I did try to find an answer before I went to the list but nothing I found lead me to think that the processing instruction was wrong.

Thanks, Jeff Biss

Bob Stayton wrote:
>From what application are you getting that error?  It doesn't make much
sense to me.  The Docbook DTD is not supposed to declare the stylesheet at
all.  That <?xml-stylesheet?> processing instruction looks ok to me, and it
only has to occur before any element content, which it does.
Somehow the stylesheet is getting mixed up with the document content, it
seems.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting