Subject: XSL declaration error

Hello all,

I had emailed the list previously regarding the following error:

g:\docbook-xsl-1.58.1\html\docbook.xsl(0,0): Error while parsing
"file:///g:/docbook-xsl-1.58.1/html/autoidx.xsl". The element
'xsl:stylesheet' is used but not declared in the DTD/Schema.

It turns out that I had attempted transforming the file using MSXML
2.x/3.x in XMLWriter. When I selected MSXML 4.x as the transformation
engine to use the file transformed correctly without any errors.

I just wanted to let other members know the ultimate outcome in case
anyone else had a similar experience.

Sincerely, Jeff Biss