Subject: border-before on thead for tables that span multiple pages

Hi all,

I am having a problem with docBook fo stylesheets and how <thead>
elements are rendered in tables that span multiple pages. Is there a
reason the border-before is not rendered? This also happens for rows in
tables that span multiple pages. I vaguely remember this being discussed
before, but I can't track down the thread...

Setup:  I'm using XEP on WIN 2000, docbook-xsl-1.61.3 stylesheets.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Johnson

Web Developer