Subject: Listing a kickstart XML file within Docbook

I am attempting to explain to beginning users here at my job how to
create a kickstart file for use with Red Hat servers. As we use
Opsware provisioning software, this kickstart XML file has gotten
rather bulky and I am getting all sorts of errors as I attempt to
render it under Docbook.
I have tried <programlisting> and the <![CDATA[  ]]> tags. Regular
comments do not prohibit the xml tags and Bash scripts within the
sample XML from causing havoc with Docbook.
I have also tried <computeroutput> and no success.
Any suggestions for rendering XML files within Docbook?
Thanks. I can post the file if needs be.
KJ