Subject: Table of Contents Not Indented?

Hi all:
  I'm very new to docbook, but very impressed so far.
  Over the last 2 weeks, I've got a bunch of XML files creating the
documentation for our product, in both HTML and PDF format.  The only
problem that I can't seem to solve is to get the table of contents
indented in the PDF formatted version.   It looks like this:
1.  Intro
1.1 Next
1.2 Following
..
and I think it should look like this:
1.  Intro
      1.1 Next
      1.2 Following
If someone can tell me how to get this done, I'd really appreciate it.
I think I'm missing something obvious, but I can't get it working.  I've
checked all over the http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl site (this is
the best resource I've found) as well as reading through some of the
messages to this list, and the obvious Google searching.

I'm running RH Linux to compile the XML document.  I've used both the
xsltproc command as well as the Saxon Java processor and both give me
the same result.  The commands I've used are:
java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o documentation.fo resolved.xml
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/fo/docbook.xsl
toc.indent.width=20 passivetex.extensions=1 admon.graphics=1
use.extensions=0 section.autolabel=1
section.label.includes.component.label=1 generate.section.toc.level=0
and
xsltproc --xinclude -output documentation.fo --stringparam
toc.indent.width 20 --stringparam passivetex.extensions 1 --stringparm
admon.graphics 1 --stringparam use.extensions 0 --stringparam
section.autolabel 1 --stringparam section.label.includes.component.label
1 --stringparam generate.section.toc.level 0 custom_fo.xsl documentation.xml

Thanks for your help.

Mike