Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook colwidth Problems

Bob Stayton wrote:

> There is no parameter for using the HTML table model.  It requires
> upgrading to version 4.3 of the DocBook DTD, if you have not already
> done so. That DTD permits using HTML table elements in place of CALS
> table elements.  The content of the table cells must still be valid
> DocBook, though.
> ... (very helpful example) ...

Well, that helps me a lot, thanks! I did not notice this possibility before.
So I gave it a try, and it works fine for my purpose.

Do you know any kind of subject-oriented reference about docbook? That is
something on my wishlist for "Docbook: The Definitive Guide". Perhaps this
might be an idea for Norman to improve his fine book?

Greetings

- Michael -