Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: Free Shared Glossart Database of Computing Terms

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 18:57, Dave Pawson wrote:
> If you can come up with alternative publishing ideas, ask them Sean.
> They can only say no?

I did CC the author on that last response.

> Unless you do want to start one... or perhaps get back to the original
> authors and see if they have the source docbook?

The source is evidently Docbook. It's just a consent and license issue.

> As I  said, I've near 140K of docbook glossary I'd be willing
> to add to a creative commons effort?

Great! I missed that statement somewhere, sorry about that. Let's see if we
get some response from the Author and if the answer is no then let's do a
CC-BY-SA 2.0 effort. Only question will then be, where to store this so it
can be collaborated on?

--
Sean Wheller
sean@enbaya.co.za