Subject: more than validating

hi,

I was wondering if there is a tool that given an invalid docbook document (but
still valid xml) and the docbook dtd, could remove all tag blocks that makes
it invalid. For example, if my docbook document is

it would produce

I need something like this to help me translate doxygen xml output to docbook.
It would make the process much more easier if I could produce an
"almost-valid" docbook document and then remove all invalid blocks. I know
that it would miss some parts of the document but I could live with that.

Thanks
Marco

--
Marco Correia <mvc@netcabo.pt>