Subject: RE: [docbook] Using the EBNF module for space-structured languages

Maybe, or it could just be that people haven't had time to think about it
:-).

Or maybe you haven't described the problem clearly enough. Are
space-structured languages especially complicated? Is there something
missing in the DocBook documentation about EBNF
(http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/productionset.html)? (I don't know much
about grammars and such, I am just curious).

/MJ