Subject: Keeping Text Together in a Printed Document

How can I force DocBook to keep text in a <programlisting> together?
Program listings can be broken by page breaks in a printed document by
default and in some cases I would like to force the listing to be kept
together on the same printed page. Is there a way to do this?

My environment is:
Linux Fedora Core 3
DocBook v4.2
Open Jade (DSSSL)