Subject: Errors from fop?

Folks,

I have installed fop (0.20.5) and saxon stable with the docbook
stylesheets 1.65.1 (from the FC3 install) and it seems to be working ok,
except for many instances of the the following errors from fop:

[ERROR] property - "background-position-vertical" is not implemented
yet.
[ERROR] Unknown enumerated value for property 'relative-align': baseline
[ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

Are these something I should ignore, or can they be fixed?

Ruth

--
Ruth Ivimey-Cook <ruth@ivimey.org>