Subject: Re: Converting Docbook XML to PDF with FOP

Mike Mascari (10-04-05 14:44)
> Which stylesheet are you using to generate the fo ouput? You should be
> using fo/docbook.xsl not fo/fop.xsl. It's a common mistake. The result
> of using fo/fop.xsl is a text file, which, when processed through fop
> generates the prolog error message.

You are right. I was using the fo.xsl stylesheet...

I now get the following error when trying to convert FO to PDF:

[ERROR] file:/home/ben/Projecten/Pandion/en/pandion.fo:407:952 The id
"jabber" already exists in this document

This is the id it is probably refering to:
	<glossentry id="jabber">
		<glossterm>Jabber</glossterm>
		<glossdef>
			<para>
			Jabber is a chatsystem. In many ways it resembles
			email. It's not intended for letters, but for
			chatting. Jabber is not a company and not a
			software program.
			Just like email is not a company or a software
			program.
			</para>
			<glossseealso otherterm="xmpp">XMPP</glossseealso>
		</glossdef>
	</glossentry>

What's wrong with the "jabber" id? I also tried deleting it, but then it
gives the same error, with another id.

Regards
--
Ben Branders                         Website:       http://branders.name