Subject: Attributes on 'link' element in Lillet

Hello,

I have finally found some time to try out the Docbook NG schemas.  Let
me preface this quick question by saying I have jumped into this
fairly quickly---I've just downloaded the docbook.rnc schema for the
Lillet release, and I'm just starting off a document from scratch,
just feeling my way around using auto-completion in nxml-mode.

I see 'ulink' has disappeared.  I need to generate a normal hypertext
link that points to a URL.  I see the new approach is to use an
'xlink:href' attribute on a 'link' element [1].  However, nxml-mode
won't validate this.  Is the documentation out of sync with the
schema?  If so, how do I generate a normal URL hyperlink?

[1] http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/link.html

--
Paul.

w  http://logicsquad.net/