Subject: RE: [docbook] docbook table sample in order to use with docbook-xsl

Hi Bob,

I figured out what the error was for my previous question: I haven't added
the xalan25.jar from docbook-xsl to my classpath.

Now what I'm getting is a different error. When trying to generate a PDF
with the table I did it throws the errors bellow. The interesting thing is
that it only fails to generate my PDF if I try to fill out the table with
dynamic content which for some reason must cause the error (maybe the cell
sizes of the generated table). If I fill out the table with fake/static
information it generates ok. How can I know what this error -2 means?

Thanks for any help,
Kenety

[java] [ERROR] Error in column-width property value '20%':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
[java] [ERROR] Error in column-width property value '20%':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
[java] [ERROR] At least one of minimum, optimum, or maximum IPD must be
specified on table.
[java] [ERROR] Couldn't find hyphenation pattern fr
[java] [ERROR] Error building hyphenation tree for language fr
[...]
[java] [ERROR] -2
[java] Java Result: 2