Subject: About translating the Guide...

My question is simple, although the answer could not to be so...

If someone could translate in the next months to a new language (e. g.
italian) an entire edition of the DocBook Definitive Guide (and maintain
it updated), which would be in your opinion the best option between
begin translating from "DocBook: The Definitive Guide" 2.0.12 or from
"DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide" 0.0.5? I do understand they are
actually two different books,  but what I means is that I could consider
to keep on translating the DocBook 5.0 guide only if it could reach in a
few months an almost printable version (otherwise: how long you think
the first guide will be maintained?).

Maybe this is the wrong moment for these things?

Thanks a lot.

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:		lucab83@jabber.org

Diciamo no ai brevetti software in Europa! Perché?
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/it/m/intro/index.html

No software patents in EU! Why?
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/

PGP signature