Subject: [docbook-apps] forcing olinks to open is a new window

Hello All,

I've been working on olinking for print (pdf) over the last two days and
have noticed that when I create an olink and click on it, the document
with the link closes and the linked document opens. This happens in both
Acrobat Reader and Acrobat. Is there any way to stop this behavior from
occurring? Maybe by using one of the olink attributes like "type"? I
would like to be able to force the linking document to stay open, while
at the same time opening the linked document.

Regards,

Scott

scott.speights@o3sis.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Georges Schmitz [mailto:georges.schmitz@heitec.de]
Sent: 22 June 2005 16:05
To: docbook-apps
Subject: [docbook-apps] procedure numbering in fo

Procedures that have no title element don't get any special rendering
for that "empty" title -> steps simply begin in form of an ordered list.

But if procedures with title follow those, that haven't a title, the
occurence of the "invisible" procedures increases the numbering of the
"visible" procedures (HTML and FO).

Is it possible to switch off this behaviour? I couldn't see any effect
in using the parameter "formal.procedures" - the only parameter dealing
with procedures.

Thanks,
Georges