Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook 5.0 Toolchain and Questions

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, Jirka Kosek wrote:

======================= in part:

http://docbook.org/ns/docbook is namespace for DocBook 5.0. It is not
location of schema/DTD, it is just identifier that distinguishes
elements in this document from other sets of elements like XHTML, SVG,
TEI.

Has the TC discussed and/or decided upon the [non-]use of a RDDL namespace
document?

Just curious.

- Robin Cover

[1] various versions of the RDDL spec listed here:

http://xml.coverpages.org/rddl.html