Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook tool chain recommendations?

Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote on Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:51:56 +0200:

> PassiveTeX is far for complete FO implementation and it is unable to
> process output from DocBook XSL stylesheets.

This is "almost" true. It can be made to work with a thin
customization layer that bypasses the few critical incapacities of
PassiveTeX. This is what I do for my production use.

Maybe I should post the templates here?

Justus

--
Justus H. Piater, Ph.D.         http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/
Institut Montefiore, B28        Phone: +32-4-366-2279