Subject: Re: [docbook] <mediaobjectco> and calspair unit coords

I just looked at the doc for the Area element, and I would guess
from reading it that it was written without any thought at all put
toward the whether the referenced image has a viewport.

Anyway, it seems to me it would make the most sense for the
calspair percentages to be based on the actual rendered size of
the image-- not the size of any viewport it might be shown in and
not the intrinsic size of the image.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith