Subject: Re: [docbook] email in author tag

On 2005-10-16T23:32+0900 Michael Smith wrote:
>   xmlto html-nochunks resume.xml
> That will generate a "resume.html" file, and it will contain your
> e-mail address where expected.

Why doesn't docbook2html or rather:
jw -f docbook -b html "$@"
Do this?

Hmm, it doesn't entity encode my email address.
http://www.wbwip.com/wbw/emailencoder.html

It would be nice if I could attach a style sheet.

> Then run this:
>   xmlto fo resume.xml
> That will generate a "resume.fo" file.
> Next run this:
>   fop resume.fo resume.pdf

Again why doesn't :
jw -f docbook -b pdf "$@"
Do this?

I really don't like the table of contents and the way hyperlinks aren't
working. :/

> That'll generate a "resume.pdf" file, and it will contain your
> e-mail address where expected.

Thanks for you help.

I've updated my Makefile in a temporary location here:
http://trac2.natalian.org/index.cgi/file/projects/shopping-list/Makefile

Digital signature