Subject: Re: [docbook] Tell me agian why I need mml:?

On Sunday 06 November 2005 04:33 am, Thomas Schraitle wrote:

> Of couse, you can always switch to RELAX NG. This is a schema language
> that supports namespaces and that doesn't have this problems.

I'm trying to do just that.  Unfortunately, when I use the rnc for docbook
4.5CR1, it doesn't like my
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; href="glossary.xml"/>,
if I try to use the rnc for DocBook V5.0b1, the xsltproc does this

xsltproc --xinclude\
 --stringparam base.dir html-out/\
 --stringparam html.ext .xhtml \
/opt/org/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.69.1/xhtml/chunk.xsl algebra.xml
Stripping NS from DocBook 5/NG document.
Processing stripped document.
No template matches book.
No template matches title in book.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE span PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
Mathematics&lt;/title&gt;</span>

I'm also not sure if I need to explicitly install the MathML module, or if it
comes built-in with the more recent DocBook distributions.  I'm really not
sure which direction to take.  If I can get it all working with DocBook 5.0,
that would make the most sense. Can the xslt stuff be made to work with
DocBook 5.0?

Steven