Subject: [Fwd: Re: Simple way to include definitions of all XML entities]

[FYI: I'm forwarding message from David...]

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:26:50 GMT
From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
To: jirka@kosek.cz
CC: www-math@w3.org, docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
<200511082241.WAA14702@penguin.nag.co.uk> <4371D575.1050804@kosek.cz>

> Interesting, you even have TeX mappings. Great piece of work!

we (or rather, Sebastian) _started_ with TeX mappings, then SGML
mappings, then finally added some support for this young upstart
XML:-).

> I can imagine that other users might benefit also from merged entity
> definitions just for MathML, ISO 8879 or XHTML.

I'll see if I can steal some time in the next week or so to

(a) update
the master file with some extra character definitions for unicode 4,
some of which were added solely to support these entity sets
eg
0237;LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS J;Ll;0;L;;;;;N;;;;;
or perhaps
1D6A5;MATHEMATICAL ITALIC SMALL DOTLESS J;Ll;0;L;<font> 0237;;;;N;;;;;

and

(b)
generate some "master" combined sets.

David

http://www.star.net.uk

Nejbližší termíny školení: XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.
          *** DocBook 5.-7.12. *** XSL-FO 19.-20.12. ***

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature