Subject: Re: [docbook] Whatever happened too CSS+XML?

> Show me working link, image and table in IE and I will call you CSS
> wizard. Given the IE penetration, solution which is not working in IE is
> simply not usable solution.

I am a DocBook newbie, so please someone dissect the following suggestion:

Not sure about tables though, perhaps similar <html:table> etc?

Firstly, I know this works without stylesheets in Mozzila - I can't
test on IE because I refuse to install it. It should do though, and as
far as I was aware this is perfectly valid DocBook if you declare the
"html" namespace properly.

There is always the question of semantics though. For example, how
include a link or image that is both meaningful in a HTML namespace
and DocBook one. Perhaps you could embed the "html" elements in
DocBook ones.

Any suggestions?

Noah

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman