Subject: Re: [docbook] links within classsynopsis?

Stephen Langer <stephen.langer@nist.gov> writes:

> On Nov 9, 2005, at 11:21 PM, Michael Smith wrote:

> >The problem with processing the above is that the stylesheets do
> >not render the contents of Methodsynpsis in document order. They
> >render it in order of "all modifiers grouped together", followed
> >by "everything else that is not a modifier".
> >That logic seems to not consider the case where a Methodsynopsis
> >has a Modifier at the end. Perhaps it is a intentional design
> >decision. But it seems like an oversight.
>
> That's what I thought.
>
> >Can you please file a
> >bug report for it -
> >
> >  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=21935&atid=373747
> >
> >You will need to have a Sourceforge account to file it. If it's
> >too much of a hassle, let me know, and I will file it myself.
>
> I'll do it.   I do have a Sourceforge account.

Thanks. I have just checked in a fix for this problem in both the
FO and HTML stylesheets. (It also fixes manpages output, because
the manpages stylesheet import the HTML stylesheet.) And I've
moved status on the tracker item to Pending. Please test it and if
you find any problems, post a dialog to the tracker item.
Otherwise, you don't necessarily need to post any dialog there;
status on it will automatically change to Closed after 14 days or
so if no additional dialogs are posted.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith